Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Bravo Owes Me an Hour!

So just because Malcolm Jamal-Warner (The artist formally known as as Huxtable) managed to sweep through his Celebrity Poker Showdown competitors quickly this week's episode of the show was only an hour long as opposed to the usually two. While normally I would experience only mild disappointment at this, Heather Graham (that's Mrs. Moviegeek to all of you who live in my fantasy world) was not only one of his opponents but finished second. Only one hour of Heather playing poker is not enough. Bravo owes me outtakes, behind-the-scenes footage, or something like that preferably on a DVD that they can overnight directly to my home.

And for what it is worth, Nadia Turner is the best contestant I've ever seen at this point in any of the America Idol competition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home