Friday, March 18, 2005

Watch What Happens...no nevermind don't bother we'll just tell you

The Bravo network (by the way guys I'm still waiting for my Rollergirl Poker....I mean Heather Graham Poker....I mean my Celebrity Poker Showdown DVD) started up the third season of Project Greenlight this week. I have never seen a second of the first two seasons partly because I hate reality TV and partly because I don't get HBO. Bravo made the kind of mistake that should infuriate any halfway intelligent viewer. During the show the producers (the money guys) and the creative guys are debating which script they are going to select. One if a crime thriller, one is a comedy, and one is a horror film. The show establishes a great deal of tension and conflict concerning the selection. During this scene Bravo throws up a promo on the bottom of the screen that says something like "Watch the horror of making an independent film next Tuesday at 9". Because Bravo does not trust viewers to find the program a second time, they ruin the program they are running underneath the promo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home