Tuesday, March 22, 2005

You Might Want a Scorecard

This weekend brought a pair of strange pop-culture collisions. There is a love scene between Joan Allen and Kevin Costner in The Upside of Anger (review coming soon) and as I was watching it all I could think was, "Wow! That's Jim Garrison having sex with Pat Nixon!"

Then on SNL, a pop culture obsessive's dream. Ashton Kutcher did a vicious and very funny parody of Kevin Federline (Mr. Brittney Spears). When Justin Timberlake hosted last year, the former flame of Ms. Spears did a vicious and very funny impression of Ashton Kutcher. Just to keep everybody on their toes on this issue, Timberlake's current significant other Cameron Diaz is hosting SNL in two weeks and I bring this to your attention mostly to plug the fact that Green Day will be the musical guest - making that episode a must-see event.

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm lying, yo
No I'm not
Yes I am
No I'm not
Yes I am
I might be flippin yo
I might be in trouble yo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home